[2014 May] International Program on Seoul Waterworks
1. www.pamjaya.go.id WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM IN JAKARTA
2. INDONESIA ARCHIPELAGO Source: Google Map, 2014 JAKARTA Bali
3. JAKARTA Coordinates: 6 12 0 S, 106 48 0 E Area Land : 662 km Water: 6.998 km Population: 9.991.788 (Source: BPS Jakarta Dalam Angka 2013)
4. WATER RESOURCES IN JAKARTA Jakarta is passed by 13 major rivers. There are some reservoirs or lakes spread around of Jakarta area, but the most of resources can not be used as raw water for drinking water due to: Most of rivers and reservoirs water quality is bad Critical capacity, especially in dry season Unstable continuity
5. RAW WATER RESOURCES FOR JAKARTA WATER SUPPLY 81% 3% 16% RAW WATER FROM JATILUHUR DAM RAW WATER FROM INTERNAL JAKARTA TREATED WATER FROM TANGERANG
6. PT. PAM LYONNAISE JAYA PT. AETRA Capacity : 9.025 lps Customer: 404.980 HC Capacity : 9.000 lps Customer: 398.621 HC West Tarum Canal (Raw Water) CDC Business Area II Business Area VI Cengkareng 75 lps Business Area I DCR 5 Cisadane 2.800 lps (Bulk Treated Water) Business Area IV Pejompongan 5600 lps Business Area V Cilandak 400 lps Buaran 5000 lps Business Area III 2013 Total Capacity : 18.025 lps 568,44 Mm3/year Total customer : 803.601 HC Service Coverage : 59,01% NRW : 41,47% EXISTING OF WATER SUPPLY SERVICE SYSTEM DCR 4 Pulogadung 4000 lps Ciliwung River
9. WATER RESOURCES ADDITIONAL PLAN Total existing capacity of water production is 18.025 lps (2013) To Achieve MDGS (68% coverage ratio in 2015) and Zero Deep Well, it require the additional supply about 8.000 lps 10.000 lps. Additional supply plan (will be implemented in 2014 to 2016) is about 5.700 lps BTW supply reduction to 800 lps, stagging to 2022.
10. WATER SUPPLY DEVELOPMENT PLAN
11. CONSTRAINTS IN WATER SUPPLY DEVELOPMENT Limited of availability of water resources caused service coverage and service level is not optimal. The level of NRW is high (41,47%) The Management of NRW Reduction is not optimal and comprehensive. The condition of urban infrastructures is complex, the integrate of utility networks laying. Development of new WTP, network development and networks arrangement require high investment. Deep well consumption. Exclusive Right of Private Partners
12. POLICIES IN WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT To develop any alternative study programs for increasing water security in Jakarta, either short term and long term, such a study of potential water resources in Jakarta area. To encourage the implementation of additional raw water/treted water acceleration, either short term and long term To provide a Master Plan of Water Supply Development for Jakarta. To reduce the NRW level, either commersial losses and physical losses. To increase the Service Coverage Ratio optimally and proportionally. To develop services that meet the minimum service standards To develop water supply for the Low-Income Communities area. To do strict supervision of the implementation of cooperation to improve the performance, revenue, and to reduce the deficit cooperation projects.
13. THANK YOU Jakarta Water Supply Provincial Government Owned Company (PAM JAYA) JL. Penjernihan II- Pejompongan Jakarta Pusat 10210 Telepon : (021)5704250 Fax : (021)5711796 Http://www.pamjaya.co.id