2. Human knot game
4. How we got here
6. Software Developer is a knowledge worker! 7. Base Waterfall model Managing the Development of Software Systems: Concepts and Techniques. - Winston W. Royce 8. Waterfall model is risky and invites failure because it leaves testing until the end -Dr. Winston W. Royce Dr. Winston W. Royce 9. Modified Waterfall model 10. If only it is this simple... 11. Kategorisasi Proyek Jauh darikepastian Dekat dengankepastian Dekat denganpersetujuan Jauh dari persetujuan Sederhana Kompleks Sulit Anarkis Sulit Requirement Teknologi 12. The origins of Agile
13. Iterative and Incremental Development
14. Evolutionary Project Management (Evo)
15. New new Product Development Game The New New Product Development Game- Hirotaka Takeuchi and Ikujiro Nonaka (1986) 16. Agile Manifesto
17. What is Agile?
18. What is Agile?
19. What is Agile?
20. The old way simply does not work! 21. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.-Albert Einstein Albert Einstein 22. Agile is hard to be done right because it involves a new way thinking 23. When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change-Max Planck Max Planck 24. From holistic to empirical 25. It is a mistake to look too far ahead. Only one link in the chain of destiny can be handled at a time -Winston Churchill Winston Churchill 26. From command & control to facilitate & empower 27. Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.- George S. Patton George S. Patton 28. From hierarchies of individuals to team 29. The modern organization cannot be an organization of boss and subordinate: it must be organized as a team of associates -Peter Drucker Peter Drucker 30. From process first to people first 31. Why not make the work easier and more interesting so that people do not have to sweat? The Toyota style is not to create results by working hard. It is a system that says there is no limit to people's creativity. People don't go to Toyota to 'work' they go there to 'think' -Taiichi Ono Taiichi Ono 32. From human resources to people 33. I think management is about just that - managing people via man-to-man skills. -Stuart Pearce Stuart Pearce 34. From one way that works to continuous improvement 35. Excellent firms dont believe in excellence only in constant improvement and constant change. -Tom Peters Tom Peters 36. From plan driven to value driven 37. All we are doing is looking at the time line, from the moment the customer gives us an order to the point when we collect the cash. And we are reducing the time line by reducing the non-value adding wastes. -Taiichi Ono Taiichi Ono 38. Agiles flavour
39. 85% of Agile companies use Scrum 40. Why Scrum
41. Scrum is used for complex work in which it is impossible to predict everything that will occur -Ken Schwabber Ken Schwabber 42. Complexity & Unpredictability = Traffic Jam in Jakarta 43. 44. Product increment ibarat Sashimi, dimana setiap potongan adalah potongan yang komplit dan dapat berdiri sendiri 45. Sprint ibarat lampu depan mobil, dimana ia hanya menyorot ke depan agar resiko dapat dikendalikan Sprint 46.
Sprint Perubahan 47. Scrums Roles
48. Scrums Roles
49. Scrums Artefact
50. Scrums Meetings
51. Scrums Meetings
In Daily Standup Meeting the team tell the other team member three things: 52. Scrums Timeline Untuk Sprint yang jangka waktunya 1 bulan 8 hours 4 hours 3 hours
1 bulan Sprint Perencanaan Ulasan Refleksi Pengembangan 53. Scrum dan Startup We made a initial startup from idea - business plan - pitch in less than 2 days 54. Scrum in Startup
55. Scrum in Startup company
56. Scrum in Startup company Prioritize Build Release Measure & Learn 2-4 minggu 57. Banyak perusahaan di Indonesia yang telah dan akan beralih ke Scrum, apakah anda sudah siap? 58. Scrum is hard
59. ScrumWay apprentice
60. UK Maranatha dan ScrumWay bekerja-sama untuk mempersiapkan orang-orang yang memilikimindsetScrum 61. Ide-ide penelitian Scrum
Click here to load reader